How to pay
You are ready to order and we are ready to help aid you on your journey
Since Kratom is considered a “high risk” product, credit card companies can shut down vendors at any time. This is why you will see vendors can accept credit/debit cards for a certain period of time, but all of a sudden, they get shut down.
Due to this, we really think using an alternative is best.
We have a few alternatives, let us help you with our payment guide.
To make payment:
Save 10% with using this payment option discount code cashapp10
- Open the Cash App mobile app.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Tap “Pay.”
- Enter the our cash tag $mmunchees
- Enter ORDER# for what payment is for.
- Tap “Pay.”
- Tap on the Venmo app on your mobile device.
- Choose the payment icon at the top right.
- Select a recipient from your list of Venmo contacts or add a recipient. You can add by Venmo username @Candace-mccurry
- Add the payment amount.
- Enter an plant emoji for what payment is for.
- Tap Pay. You’ll see your Venmo balance or default backup account. Choose the currently select account to make a change.
- Confirm payment.
If interested in other forms of payment please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will guide you the best we can
We would hate to lose you as a valued customer but if you've already placed an order and would like us to cancel the order processing, respond VOID in email to email@example.com and we will cancel said order for you.
Thank you for supporting small business your Macmunchees family
-Frank & Candy